Toyota recalls two, just two, 2010 Tundras
No word on whether or not these two are also covered by the frame rust issue, but the weld at the point where the propeller shaft and yoke meet could separate, and if the shaft made contact with the ground while in motion, the Tundra could contend for the gold in pole vaulting at the 2012 London Olympics. If nothing else, Toyota might nab a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest and smallest recalls announced in a given year with this tiny callback.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video