The four-door sports car concept is coming into its own in the new decade, and the latest entrant from Aston Martin has the looks, but does it pack a Panamera-beating punch?
Ford's working on a hotter version of its all-new Fiesta, and judging by the intercooler peering behind the Euro-market fascia, turbocharged goodness is on the way.
McLaren Automotive finally revealed the MP4-12C at an event in the UK this morning, and the automaker's first new model is a harbinger of good things to come.
Also of interest:
- Mazda MX-5 Matte and Black Special Edition is darkened hotness
- V6, V8 engine popularity continued to fade in 2009
- Toyota considering stall fix for 1.2M Corolla and Matrix models
- Video: GM explains next-generation heads-up display tech
- Jerry York, former exec of Chrysler and General Motors, dies at 71