The all-new Touareg lightens up and flies right with new powertrains, more amenities and a features list that could finally endear it to U.S. buyers.
PSA: If you're going to attempt insurance fraud, you might want to avoid posting on YouTube [w/video]
We'll never understand people's penchant for posting their illegal endeavors on YouTube, and one GT-R owner is learning the hard way that publicizing your crash isn't the best way to make an insurance claim.
We got the scoop and now we've got the details. Lexus is readying a limited edition LFA that's tuned for the track and inspired by the supercar's Nürburgring experiences.
Also of interest:
- Is the Chevrolet Camaro cannibalizing sales of the Corvette?
- Could the Infiniti M replace the Q forever?
- Report: Maybach to get facelift in Beijing before brand gets the axe
- Mini's future is smaller engines, DCT, and challenging the Mazda Miata?
- Official investigation of runaway Prius begins to answer questions