Report: Toyota Tundra frame rust recall to go nationwide
Today, however, The Associated Press reports that the recall has been further expanded to include Tundras from those model years in all 50 states. Toyota apparently hasn't said how many trucks that means it is recalling, but if you have one of those Tundras, you might wish to give your dealer a call.
[Source: The Associated Press via Google]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.