Owning an Electric Car prepares and enlightens
In just under 200 pages, Mr. Boxwell covers everything from dealing with range fixation to exactly how "green" an electric is when it's charged from a coal-powered grid. You can also learn which new vehicles are coming to market or what to look for when if your potential purchase is previously owned. To get a sneak peek at the first chapter, learn a bit about the electric vehicles and even ask him a question directly, check out the book's website. Bonus video of the author conducting an environmental efficiency test with his two electrics awaits you after the break.
[Source: Owning an Electric Car]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies