The F-Series Super Duty is ready for battle and Ford's all-new heavy hitter is packing more than just class leading power and towing.
A hybrid hatchback with a six-speed manual? Honda dealers have heard that story before and were less than thrilled when the automaker announced plans to bring the CR-Z to the States.
The ABC News report that set the public and lawmakers ablaze has been called into question and Toyota finally responses with its own in-depth analysis.
Also of interest:
- GM scouring the globe for next Corvette design, first time looking beyond U.S.
- Super Coupe: Brabus E V12 now in two-door form
- 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon bound for New York Auto Show
- GM CEO Whitacre still flies on AT&T jets equipped with golden parachutes
- Stirling Moss falls down elevator shaft, breaks bones but OK