Report: 2011 Ram hybrid production to start November 16
At some point, a hybrid version of the Chrysler minivans may appear as well but that probably depends on GM launching production of the front-wheel-drive two-mode transmission. That was originally scheduled to happen in late 2008 along with production of a two-mode version of the Saturn Vue. We're now expecting that powertrain to turn up in some production vehicle possibly in 2011, although GM has yet to make any announcements since it abandoned a plan last summer to re-badge the Vue as a Buick.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models