Report: Morgan to debut 2+2 concept at Pebble Beach
As if we didn't have enough reasons to look forward to the Pebble Beach Concours this August – beautiful weather, beautiful machinery and beautiful scenery, to name but a few – news comes by way of Autocar in the U.K. that Morgan plans to debut a new 2+2 concept at the famed event on the California coast.
Details on the new model are, as you might expect at this early stage in the game, rather hard to come by. Apparently, though, the new car is meant to preview a production model that Morgan hopes to put into production in 2012 or 2013. No word on on the drivetrain, though we'd expect some sort of modern BMW powerplant, but we're told it will slot somewhere below the brand's range-topping Aero.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video