Bob Lutz retires (again), calls Chevy Volt his "proudest achievement"
Well, today Maximum Bob said he will retire for real May 1 and that, with decades in the auto industry under his belt, called the Volt his "proudest achievement," according to the AP. Lutz said that GM is in good shape now, which means he can retire in peace. We expect he'll have a thing or two to say about the Volt before the car bows in November, but for now we'll take him at his word that he's really quitting.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies