Can a Lexus hybrid actually be an entertaining steer? We flog the GS450h for a week and come back with an answer. Yes.
Don't mess with perfection. That's the mantra of the new Koenigsegg Agera, a 910-hp, 250+ mph supercar that takes all the right bits from the CCX and distills them into a more attractive package.
Exodus Pictures has made a modern Firebird out of the 2010 Camaro and 50 examples are up for grabs in the ramp up to the company's new movie.
Also of interest:
- Geneva Leakage: Ferrari 599 Hybrid caught on stage
- 2011 Ford Mustang sales off to a galloping good start
- Officially Official: 2012 Lexus LFA priced at $375,000*
- Report: Saab 9-2 plans proceeding, design influenced by brand's '50s teardrop models
- Is the Utah legislature moving to ban all aftermarket exhausts?