We hit up a track day at Mecaglisse to hone our Ice Racing skills and work on our shifting technique with varying degrees of success.
The Scirocco might not be available in North America, but HPA has a work-around involving a set of turbos and a steep price tag.
Citroën's racing division takes a crack at the all-new DS3 to create a 200-hp hatch with a splash of rally pedigree.
Also of interest:
- Ford to merge U.S. and European performance lines; Focus RS coming to America?
- Report: House subcommittee petitions Toyota for secret documents
- No Laughing (Gas) Matter: Mississippi becomes 39th state to ban nitrous in street cars?
- EYE concept coming to Geneva has Tesla Motors connection
- New Volkswagen CrossPolo to join GTI in Geneva