Will 2010 be the year biodiesel bounces back? One analyst thinks so
Speaking at the 2010 Biodiesel Conference & Expo this week, Reynolds said this year will be a time of "recovery and renewed momentum" for the biodiesel industry. There are a few factors that play into his prediction. First, the economy – still battered and in trouble – is getting better and will keep moving upwards. Second, biodiesel is a winning fuel because it is "important to our national security. Biodiesel is critical to cutting into our trade deficit by lowering our dependence on foreign oil." Of course, Reynolds could have said the same thing about ethanol, if he were speaking at an ethanol conference.
[Source: Biodiesel.org | Image: www.futureatlas.com - C.C. License 2.0]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies