It may be the middle child of the XF line-up, but Jaguar has managed to strike a perfect balance between power and poise.
If the rumormill is to be believed, Honda and Mugen are working on a hotter version of the CR-Z with 200 hp and a host of modifications.
Tragedy struck Tesla Motors today after a small plane carrying three employees crashed in a residential neighborhood in Northern California.
Also of interest:
- Geneva Preview: 178-hp Volkswagen Polo GTI revealed
- Report: Rumors swirl about possible demise of USF1 team
- Jaguar to unveil faster, blacker XKR Special Edition in Geneva
- Buick considering coupe to stoke youthful image?
- Akio Toyoda outlines quality reform, won't attend U.S. hearings
- Report: Electric Volvo C30 won't arrive in U.S.