The all-new Mercedes-Benz CLS is caught cold weather testing in Sweden, but outwards appearances are deceiving.
Despite a recent rash of recalls, the Toyota Prius was awarded MotorWeek's Driver's Choice award. Whoops.
Chrysler's design chief confirms that the Fiat 500 will go on sale in the U.S. later this year.
Also of interest:
- Chicago 2010: Volo shines the light on some famous movie cars
- Chrysler offering 60-day return policy with "Minivan Pledge"
- State Farm alerted NHTSA to Toyota issues in 2007; KBB lowers resale values
- Next-gen Saab 9-3 to see return of five-door bodystyle?
- Cosworth getting its magic mitts on Subaru Impreza WRX STI