The CR-V might have displaced the Ford Explorer as the reigning SUV champ, but does it still have what it takes to dominate in the highly competitive CUV segment?
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is due to be replaced after its five-year run, and these latest spy shots prove that works is well underway on the W221's successor.
The all-new Volvo S60 appears to be a strong contender in the near-premium midsize sedan segment, but is a slew of safety features and a torquey, turbo'd six enough?
Also of interest:
- Video: Toyota's Jim Lentz confirms FT-86 (not Supra) coming to America
- Ferrari chief reportedly admits V6 a possibility
- Toyota Corolla reportedly suffering from steering woes *UPDATED
- Chicago Preview: Ford rolls out production Transit Connect Electric and Taxi variants
- Officially, Official: Toyota recalls 2010 Prius and Lexus HS250h for ABS fix