Our first impressions of the reworked Mazdaspeed3 put it at the top of our hot hatch shopping list late last year, but after a week-long run in the 263-hp front-driver, we're less than impressed with its foul-weather abilities. What a difference a monsoon makes...
The Dodge Magnum will be reborn in 2012 as a Durango replacement and these newly filed patent drawings reveal a familiar face.
You wouldn't expect the Toyota recall to have an affect on sales so late in January, but the numbers prove that confidence is slipping in the world's largest automaker, and Chevy, Ford, Hyundai and Subaru are more than willing to take up the slack.
Also of interest:
- Four-cylinder EcoBoost Ford Edge coming to Chicago
- Forthcoming Cadillac ATS to breed sedan, wagon, coupe, convertible
- GM tests Pontiac Vibe brakes against unintended acceleration in wake of Matrix recall
- Spyker releases more details on Saab purchase, promises new 9-3 for 2012
- Video: Hyundai Super Bowl commercials focus on Favre and paint