By all outward appearances, the Bentley Supersports is just a GTC Speed cranked up to 11. And then you drive it. Ladies and gentlemen, allow us introduce you to the first Continental you can feel.
One. That's how many Carlsson C25s will be made available to each country. And that could be a good thing, as the twin-turbo'd V12 monster could spin the Earth of its axis if all its grunt was unleashed on one side of the globe.
Toyota has announced that replacements for its accelerator issue are on the way for the 2.3 million vehicles affected by the recall. But has the damage already been done?
Also of interest:
- Videos: Saab and Spyker CEOs talk about the sale, workers celebrate in Trollhättan
- Toyota to take pedal recall global
- 2011 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 order guide revealed?
- Toyota was legally required to stop selling recalled models
- Honda bringing Odyssey minivan concept to Chicago Auto Show