|DC 2010: Wheego unveils high-speed Whip, looks a lot like the LSV
It's coming this summer for $35k – before tax credits.
|Washington D.C. to be the third retail market for Chevrolet Volt
After LA, Detroit and D.C., will GM announce Chicago is the next market during the auto show there?
|DC 2010: Ford CEO Mulally says "we are going to continue to work with the U.S. government" on energy policy
Says Ford supports a "is a fundamental energy policy ... that supports our needs as citizens of the United States."
AutoblogGreen for 01.27.10
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies