We spend some quality time with the all-new 2011 5 Series to see if BMW can rekindle the magic of the E39.
Conan might have gotten a few chuckles with his Veyron mouse shtick, but Leno gets the last laugh when he parks the world's fastest convertible in his garage.
Acting CEO Ed Whitacre takes the helm of General Motors for good, but remains mum on the future of Saab.
Also of interest:
- BBC planning Top Gear video game
- Infiniti considering front-wheel-drive vehicle
- Saab 9-5 and 9-4X in low-volume production?
- Video: More Mini Countryman action, fewer no yellow camo paint jobs
- Toyota continuing to sell recalled vehicles without a fix