Bank of America refusing to give loans for Saabs?
Being a premium segment brand, you'll get a lot for your money buying a considerably discounted Saab. If you're like most new car buyers, though, you'll still have to borrow the money. Good luck with that if your institution is Bank of America and you're set on a Crazy Eddie priced 9-5. Right there in its eligibility requirements for auto loans, B of A spells out "no Isuzu or Saab vehicles." Being paired with a dead Japanese brand? Just another indignity for the Trolls in Trollhättan.
[Source: Gaywheels.com via Examiner.com]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models