|Official prediction: gas will hit $3 this summer in U.S.
Still low compared to the rest of the world (and 2008), but higher than 2009.
Mitsubishi says it will increase i-MiEV production this year, hopes to bring price down to $22,000
That's what selling an EV early will get you.
|Tata Nano makes North American debut in Detroit, but its future here remains uncertain
We get an up-close look at the world's cheapest car.
AutoblogGreen for 01.18.10
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies