Hawai'i opens first public electric vehicle charging station
Of course, Hawai'i is making other strides towards becoming EV paradise, making deals with Better Place and Phoenix Motorcars. OK, that Phoenix deal may never happen, but people in the islands have been working on electric cars for a long time. We checked out the EV situation in Hawai'i back in 2007. Read the two-part series here and here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models