After safely navigating back from Detroit, we take a look back on the show that was with one all-encompassing post.
The STP livery is back on an unlikely racer: the Ferrari 430 GT3 from Chad Racing.
The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG's upright nose and massive grille is set to infect the rest of the M-B line up, beginning with the next SL.
Also of interest:
- Saab Saga Update: Genii and Spyker pondering joint bid? Workers rally in Trollhätten, etc.
- Hyundai-Kia stamps out own steel plant... celebrates with awesomely bad video?
- Report: GM to idle Hummer production on Monday until China deal goes through
- Chevrolet debuts Synergy Green Camaro
- Fewer Cylinders, More Power: Car outlines the 2011 BMW M5