The term 'coupe' has underwent a series of bastardizations over the last three decades, but the E350 returns the title to its former glory.
Kia unveiled its all-new infotainment system earlier this week and we take it for a spin at CES to see if it lives up the hype.
The new MyFord Touch system has the specs to revolutionize the way we interact with our vehicles, and we finally get some hands-on time with the SYNC's sexy successor.
Also of interest:
- General Motors builds first Volt battery pack on production line [w/video]
- Obama urged to push Japan to open its cash-for-clunkers program to U.S.
- GM's Lauckner says Volt could cost under $40,000
- Cadillac XTS production to start at Oshawa in early 2012
- GM reportedly delays board meeting as new Swedish bidders emerge for Saab