|Think CEO Richard Canny talks about Indiana plant deal, electric car plans for the U.S.
American-built Think vehicles will roll out in early 2011.
|Video: Former Earthrace biodiesel boat nearly sunk by Japanese whalers
Who knew it would end like this?
|Volkswagen Passat EcoFuel squeaks past Prius as greenest car in Europe
It was close, but not a tie.
AutoblogGreen for 01.07.10
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies