REPORT: Fiat/Zastava deal may finally bring new Topolino to market
Finally, a year and a half later, the marriage is set to take place. That means Fiat can push forward with plans to build a revived Topolino mini in Serbia. The tiny car will seat two people (possibly four) and is expected to use the 900cc twin-cylinder Multiair powerplant with about 65 horsepower in naturally aspirated form. Previous rumors also indicated that an electric version of the new Topolino was likely.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies