The Toyota Venza prides itself on its functionality and daily livability, so we take it on a road trip to see if this high-riding wagon can deliver comfort and utility on a long slog south.
With auto sales at two-decade low, we look back on the top ten best-selling vehicles of 2009. It's more of the same, but with a few new twists.
It's officially 2011 Ford Mustang day, so in addition to the debut of the all-new 5.0 GT and it's race-bred stablemate, Ford has released video of the updated pony car showing off its tweaked lines and uprated powerplant.
Also of interest:
- Stop-start tech saves fuel, so why can't we get it in the States? Blame the EPA
- VIDEO: New Gran Turismo 5 trailer confirms new courses, general awesomeness
- Environmental group sues Honda for "Save The Earth" trademark infringement
- If Saab closes, will the new 9-5 live on wearing a Buick badge?
- VIDEO: Griffin Up! Saab supporter creates mash-up in support of brand