Free Electric Car!
The golf carts that Drive Electric sells are classified as NEVs, and so are street legal on roads with speed limits under 35 mph. Other companies will sell similarly qualified vehicles, but might not be pricing their vehicles to match the value of the tax credit. We'll repeat Drive Electric's statement that nothing here should be considered to be tax advice and we recommend people should talk with their tax advisor before trying to get a car for free. As for the political value of a deal like this, well, that's what the comments are for. Thanks to Marke J. for the tip!
[Source: Free Electric Car]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies