Electric Moto Corporation unveils new EMAX 72DS
EMOT claims its electric motor puts out 21 horsepower and 40 Nm of torque (nearly 30 lb-ft), which is enough juice to push the EMAX 72DS to a top speed of 60 miles per hour. An aluminum frame, Talon hubs, Brembo brakes and Ohlins suspenders sound good, and the estimated $9,995 asking price sounds reasonable.
Perusing the company's website reveals that there is an electric bicycle, an ATV, a personal watercraft and a scooter in the works. We'll just have to wait and see a production version of the machines before drawing any final conclusions.
[Source: Electric Moto Corporation]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies