New Opel line-up will include elecric cars, hybrids, small SUVs, and minicars
Speaking of the GM tie, Reilly also said that Opel expects to sell between 10,000 and 15,000 Amperas each year at the start, and that, "Later it could quickly become substantially more." This is slightly higher than the 10,000 Volts GM hopes they'll sell in the first year that car is available in the states.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies