Cedric Lynch: Batteries the bottleneck to gasoline-level performance
Still, advancements can be found in other areas of electric vehicle technology, including the motors. Taking a look at the inaugural running of the TTXGP at the Isle of Man proves that there are many different types of electric motors available, and the winning bike used pancake-shaped brushed DC motors from Agni.
Road Racer X recently got the chance to sit down with Agni Motors designer Cedric Lynch, and he touched on all aspects of electric vehicle design. How long will it take before electric vehicles can compete with their gasoline-powered siblings? Read Lynch's take on the matter by clicking here.
[Source: Road Racer X | Photo: Frank Schuengel - C.C. 2.0]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models