The Lexus GX has always played second fiddle to the RX crossover, but what the body-on-frame 'ute lacks in snob appeal, it makes up for with a rugged chassis and a top-notch interior.
It's decidedly less sexy than other all-wheel drive rally machines, but one proud Civic Wagon owner created a video tribute to his bruised beater... and now we want one too.
Hennessey has been working overtime on its Venom GT -- a ZR1-powered Elise that's taking aim at the world's supercar elite. But before the VGT makes its debut, we can an exclusive glimpse of the coupe under construction.
Also of interest:
- Bertone Mantide goes from blush to pale, looks better for it
- Mitsubishi launches big incentives through Sam's Club
- Dartz creates car to commemorate Russian SUV whale penis debacle
- GM, Ford to dramatically increase Q1 production versus year ago numbers
- Mini Coupe and Roadster could go on sale as early as 2011