NHTSA investigating claims of stalling on 2006 Toyota Corolla, Matrix
It's important to note that about 397,000 vehicles are covered by the review, and that only 26 complaints have been lodged (that works out to about one in every 15,000 vehicles). Since it is a preliminary investigation, there's no recall until NHTSA investigates and determines that the stalling is caused by a specific design or parts defect. Of course, they may also find the stalling issue is attributed to poor maintenance or bad gas... nobody is pointing fingers. Yet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video