Ten horsepower may not seem like much, but Cornell's team of student engineers created a carbon fiber Baja buggy that has to be driven to be believed. And we did just that.
Buick's working on a new compact car for 2012, and after yesterday's impromptu release of a teaser sketch, our spy shooters have caught the Baby Buick testing across the pond.
The 2009 LA Auto Show might have been devoid of the usual exotica, but the Allard J2X MkII made up for it with this Hemi-powered roadster. With 600 hp and a curb weight of 2,500 pounds, it stole our breathe and scored a top spot on our Best of Show list.
Also of interest:
- Is Peugeot-Citroën on the verge of buying Mitsubishi?
- VIDEO: Chrysler ad gets political, advocates for release of Myanmar Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
- Whitacre to shakeup GM management, put Lutz in product planning [UPDATE: Confirmed]
- Infiniti still mulling production Essence coupe
- Jay Z vandalizing 2011 Jaguar XJ for 'On to the Next One' video?