Something to be thankful for: getting off of gas might reduce road rage
The study was conducted by Amal Kinawy of Cairo University, who says that the results might be applicable to humans help cause road rage. It'll take a long time to eliminate all gas-powered vehicles from the road, but doesn't the fight between hydrogen and pure electric seem slightly less important considering the benefits of reducing gasoline usage in general?
[Source: BMC Physiology via Wired]
Photo by david drexler. Licensed under Creative Commons license 2.0.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models