We've been wrestling with a choice: GT-R or GT500? Now we're asking you. Which two-door super coupe would you put in your garage?
BMW is set to expand its hybrid offerings in the coming years and in addition to the ActiveHybrid variants of the X6 and 7 Series, BMW plans to offer a 1 Series hybrid by 2012. Here's proof.
The 2011 Buick Regal is on the way, and just as surprising as its turbocharged four-cylinder engine is the availability of a six-speed manual gearbox. This isn't your grandfather's Buick, indeed.
Also of interest:
- BMW's V8-powered 550i Gran Turismo starts at $64,725
- 2011 Ford Mustang details leak out
- Chrysler pledges to be quality leader by 2012
- Ferrari preparing hardcore 599 GTO?
- Rolls-Royce edition Mini reportedly confirmed for custom order
- Toyota may 'shorten' gas pedals to fix unintended acceleration issue
- Another day, another racing 911: Introducing the Porsche GT3 R