Toyota FCHV-adv cruises in California, wind-powered hydrogen on the horizon
perhaps more importantly, the NREL team worked out a deal to bring Wind2H2 (pictured) back to the lab in 2010. Wind2H2, as the name implies, is a hydrogen fueling station that generates electricity from wind and the sun and then electrolyzes water to make hydrogen. More details available here and here.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video