Seven - well, six, no, five - ways to boost your Prius' MPG for just $4,047
We're less impressed with the $37 NavCap, a visor of sorts for the info screen, and the iPod connector cable as a way to save fuel, but that bike rack makes sense. Evey mile you're on two wheels instead of in the car saves a lot of CO2.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies