Each supercharged LS9 fitted to the Corvette ZR1 is hand-assembled by a crack team of GM's finest craftsman. Surprising, GM let us help out on a factory tour of its Wixom assembly plant.
How do you get our of your SLS AMG if it flips on its roof? Mercedes has fitted the gullwing coupe with explosive charges and we've got video of the system in action.
Motor Trend announced its Car of the Year via live webcast and this year's honor goes to the 2010 Ford Fusion.
Also of interest:
- U.S.-spec Chevrolet Cruze to debut at LA Auto Show
- Volkswagen Amarok to tackle desert as official support vehicle of Dakar
- Bugatti Bird-gate Update 2: New evidence of mystery pelican, avoidance techniques [w/VIDEO]
- Hyundai launches first direct-inject four-cylinder engine, replaces V6 in new Sonata
- Rossignolo buys De Tomaso, new models headed for Geneva in 2011