|Fuel cell vehicles finish 707-mile demonstration run in Japan
Vehicles get 73+ mpg over two days.
|3-Euro-cent-per-km mileage tax might become law in the Netherlands
Amount will rise to about 10 cents/km in 2018.
|More on the trouble at Aptera, cash may be running out
Reality sets in for futuristic vehicle maker.
AutoblogGreen for 11.17.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies