|First Drive: 2010 BMW X6 ActiveHybrid is technologically impressive... but to what end?
Tell me why we'd want to own one of these, again.
|GM fuel cell boss explains that the technology needs to pass final cost hurdle to production
GM's multi-pronged approach continues.
|ETA says plug-in cars could "speed climate change" unless we get off coal
Unless coal goes by the wayside, hybrids are better than cars with plugs, ETA says.
AutoblogGreen for 11.12.09
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models