We've made it to the last day of our SEMA Sweeps! We've given away four limited-edition PSP/Gran Turismo bundles, but we've got one left. Yesterday's winner has been randomly selected and contacted, so here's how you can win today.
We're doing this in honor of the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, and with it, the Seventh Annual GT Awards, so take advantage of our generosity and follow the directions below for your chance to win.
For the last prize, we want to know which car you think should be the cover car of Gran Turismo 5. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG? Corvette ZR1? Something else? This is your last chance to win, so make sure to follow the directions below and enter for your chance to win!
Entering is easy. All you have to do is:
- Leave a comment in this post telling us what vehicle you think should be the cover car of Gran Turismo 5.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec, désolé!)
- Limit 1 entry per person per day
- This entry period ends at 3:00PM EST on Saturday, November 7
- At that time, we'll randomly select one winner to receive one PSP/GT bundle (ARV $199.99) that includes a Mystic Silver PSP-3000 system, Gran Turismo PSP game on UMD, a PlayStation Network downloadable voucher for a white Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo, PlayStation Network downloadable movie voucher (title TBD) and Sony MusicPass voucher good for 10 downloadable songs.
- For a list of complete rules, click here