So you're not an automotive journalist and couldn't spend seven hours (!) following along yesterday as Chrysler execs presented their 5-year business plan for the company. What you missed was a bladder-busting 335-slide PowerPoint presentation that we won't soon forget. Fear not, as we've obtained the entire presentation and uploaded into a gallery. Every slide is there, including some curious ones that deserve pointing out.
- Slide #14: The crucial demographic that Dodge is targeting to increase sales: moms with tat sleeves.
- Slide #32: Is this the next-gen Dodge Charger or just the Charger R/T Concept?
- Slide #38: Look familiar? It does to us! Chrysler swiped a photo of the Dodge ACR shot by our own Drew Phillips (see original here).
- Slide #144: Did you know? The word "Jeep" is used to help kids learn how to write the letter J, as is every other word with a J in it.
- Slide #291: A brochure for the 2010 Chrysler 300 that shows a mystery grille. We've seen the brochure's contents, which instead show the model currently on sale.
- Slide #303: The speaker onstage said the Viper would return in 2012, the slide says it's under consideration.