|STUDY: Lots of local, green electricity possible for most of the U.S.
Cost is an issue, but energy independence is totally possible.
|Driving for Economy: Suzuki Alto gets 117 mpg in Global Green Challenge
An easy throttle makes the difference.
|Toyota to launch battery electric vehicle in 2012, fuel cell in 2015
Nothing specific was announced, but we won't be surprised if Toyota's BEV looks like a city car.
AutoblogGreen for 11.04.09
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies