Because our thumbs are practically aching in anticipation of the new Gran Turismo 5 game for Playstation 3, we've been hunting high and low for ways to keep our inner-child occupied until its release. Thankfully, the folks at Polyphony Digital and Sony have teamed up to make our wait more bearable with their new limited-edition PSP/Gran Turismo bundle, and we thought it'd be nice to share this welcome bit of relief with the Autoblog faithful.
As this week also marks the start of the SEMA Show in Las Vegas, and with it, the Seventh Annual GT Awards, we couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than by giving away one PSP/Gran Turismo bundle per day for five straight days!
Entering is easy. All you have to do is:
- Leave a comment in this post telling us your favorite car featured in Gran Turismo PSP (Hint: Here's the compete list)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec, largely due to Celine Dion)
- Limit 1 entry per person per day
- This entry period ends at 12:00PM EST on Tuesday, November 3
- At that time, we'll randomly select one winner to receive one PSP/GT bundle (ARV $199.99) that includes a Mystic Silver PSP-3000 system, Gran Turismo PSP game on UMD, a PlayStation Network downloadable voucher for a white Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo, PlayStation Network downloadable movie voucher (title TBD) and Sony MusicPass voucher good for 10 downloadable songs.
- For a list of complete rules, click here
UPDATE - Date of Day 1's entry period ending corrected.