Rumormill: Piaggio working on electric Moto Guzzi?
Back in December of 2008, Piaggio accepted a loan from the European Investment Bank worth 150 million euros, and that very well may be where Guzzi's newfound funding will come from. That money, though, was loaned with the understanding that it would be used solely to fund new hybrid and fully electric vehicles. Put two and two together and it seems possible that we could see an electrically-driven Moto Guzzi sometime in the near future.
[Source: Asphalt and Rubber]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models