Go-Ped + propane = Pro-Ped
The top speed on both vehicles is a parent-friendly 21 mph and have a range of about 20 miles at half throttle. They can handle up to 400 lbs and supplying the propane is as easy as twisting on a fresh canister. To help celebrate their 25th anniversary of building family fun products in the USA, and perhaps get some Pro-Peds and Pro-Quads under some Christmas trees, PMW has chopped $100 off the price and are now offering the "high-visibility eco-green" machines for $499 and $699 respectively. Go ahead and read more about them at their website.
*Update: Added video of Pro-Ped start-up procedure and demonstration after the jump.
[Source: Patmont Motor Werks]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video