|GM CEO: electric cars require teamwork; hydrogen cars 10x more expensive than Volt
"We can't carry the load ourselves. GM can't. No way," says Fritz.
|Aptera officially resubmits application for DOE loan
Now that it's a car, it's time to get building.
|Ford dismisses battery swaps
Exchanges don't make sense, says the Blue Oval's Nancy Gioia.
AutoblogGreen for 11.01.09
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models