Tesla Taxi would be fun to ride in, but it's just for show
Some people love their profession so much they decorate their cars to show the world how they earn their beans. Such is the case of the owner of a New York taxi company who lives near Monaco and operates mostly hybrid taxis in the Big Apple. Apparently, he has a few beans to show off. The car in question has been painted in the iconic yellow and black taxi cab colors and was exhibited at the French Côte d'Azur where it caused a bit of a sensation. It won't be used to ferry customers around, but that option might still be coming some day to Abu Dhabi and Qatar.
[Source: Le Blog Auto]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies