MotoIQ provides sport compact geeks a port in the storm
Headed up by Mike Kojima and featuring the insightful scribblings of Eric Hsu, Sarah Forst and Dave Coleman, MotoIQ's first few months of publication have erred on the Nissan-centric side. But recently they've added both a Subaru WRX STI and Mitsubishi Evolution X to their stable of project cars, along with documented the progress of their Scion tC Speed World Challenge racer and work on a Honda motorcycle.
Thanks to Kojima, it's overly geeky (which we like) and Coleman's return to the world of writing has provided plenty of laughs around Autoblog HQ. If sport compact performance is your thing, it's worth checking out. We wouldn't lead you astray, would we?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models